Who Can Find?

Proverbs 31:10 is by all time favorite verse! I love this verse because i want to be this virtuous woman it talks about. I want my price to be far above rubies. I want my furture husband to just look at me and tell that i have the features this verse talks about. But then i thought, ``What is the Qualities of Virtous Woman?``
A Virtuous woman has Trustworhiness,Genoristy and Consern,Able to Manage her Household,Femine and Modest apperence,Kindness,The Fear of God,Joy,and last she must be conserned about her family and children. Do I have all those qualities? No,not all of the time. But not everyone is perfect,So dont worry! I am defiently FAR from perfect!

                               Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
                                                                Proverbs 31:10

May God Keep You and Bless You Always!
                    ~Aaliyah~
                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️