Brave Movie Review.

Brave was an awesome movie! There were some things I did not like so well, but other than that it was really good!

The things I didn`t like about the movie: All the magic in it. That was pretty much it.... :/

I really liked the whole moral of the story: Merida, (the daughter, )
And her Mom had no realationship at all, Merida was so rebalious to her mom, but in the end, Merida learns one act of selfishness, can make everything go wrong.





her mom and dad



Merida`s triplet brothers...

Merida

(the whisps)
                                       ~Aaliyah~

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a great movie! I really want to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/28/2012

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️