If You Were My Best Friend....

Hello! I decided to post this after it had been going around some blogs, so I decided to do it myself!

           If you were my best friend you would        
                             know that:

-Turqouise is my color

-I love chocolate milk

-I only like a certain brand of hot dogs

-I have four loving and entergetic brothers, and two sisters

-I LOVE the TLC series "19 Kids and Counting" and, " United Bates of America"

-My birthday is April 23rd

-Technolgy is my secret nerd power :D lol

-At times I could swin all day and have before.

-When I was little I called my freckles "Angel Kisses"

-I hate watching sports. I mean HATE.

-I have a job of babysitting twice a week

-And I have friends all over the world! Litterly.. lol


                       ~Aaliyah~

                    (follow me on Instagram!)

4 comments :

  1. OOh I love chocolate milk too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! It is fun to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your username on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had fun reading! Did you know I've met the Duggars? My mom worked with them one time.
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️