Big Announcement!

The announcement is...........

The People have spoken! "Imperishable Beauty" will open and RISE AGAIN! lol Just kidding :)
I am getting a little "too" dramatic..
BUT! I am excited that my blog is opening today, and obviously, so do my dear, lovely, ahh so lovely followers! :)

So I hope everyone will be happy with the decision! I do need a blog design though for it, because do to the fact it has been deleted for so long, and the new Blogger design, my blog.is.lost.forever. :(
So any ideas for a blog design are appreciated! 



(one of my favorite pictures ever!)

                  
                                    


                                                                     ~Aaliyah~

4 comments :

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL maybe I am being to dramatic myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOl! I am actually glad you had a bit of dramatiziam (lol) it shows me how excited you are! lol
    I have missed talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is so much fun, isn't it?! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to design it! Just go to my main blog and comment on my designing page if you want one done!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️