My Book..

Hello All Ya`ll!  
Wow... You can really tell i`m from Kentucky huh? hehe!
I am trying to get a wee bit of inspiration for my posts, but as for now, I don`t really got
anything up there in that thing called your head, to fill my posts with. So, I will just give you some big news!

I am working on a book, and I sent the first chapter to a publishing company, and they emailed me back,
and said they would like to publish it! And not only that, they will give me free Amazon listing, E-book,
and more!
So I am hoping it will turn out well!

P.S. Could anyone do a blog design for me?


                                                ~Aaliyah~

10 comments :

  1. That's awesome! :)
    Anna
    p.s. Yes, Us from Kentucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all, I'm a Texan, in case you can't tell ;) haha!

    xx emma || http://emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! And Anna, aren`t we lucky to be Kentuckians? lol
    Of course Emma, nothing wrong with being from Texas, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so exciting!! what is your book about?

    My friend Noelle (at dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com) does blog designs, she made my header and lots more! Just go to her blog and click the 'Blog designs' page. you wont be dissapointed!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool about the book maybe getting published!!! Who did u send it to?? I've been looking to publish a book of mine!! And I would LOVE TO MAKE YOU A NEW BLOG DESIGN!! To see my portfolio just go to my blog: Britt-daughteroftheking.blogspot.com
    And click on the designing page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is publishing your book? Thats really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's great about your book! Who's the publishing company?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone,
    The company in which my book is going to be published, is PublishAmerica. And what the book is about, well you will just have to wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/13/2013

    WOW! That is so exciting! I'm writing a book seriese and kind of want to self publish it, but I'm not sure... you should let me know how it works out betwene you and your publisher, and I might think about trying them. :)

    Wishing you luck with your writing!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️