// awkward and awesome //

// awkward //

* Lowercase letters are very popular, I mean no one uses capital letters anymore.

* It seems like everyone is "starting over" their blogs.

* Not remembering any awkward or awesome things.

* Spring feeling like Summer, because your used to snowy, cold, weather. 

* Trying to get this post done before bed.

* Actually writing this on Wednesday, but scheduled for Thursday.

// awesome //

* Going to a Kari Jobe concert today! Please pray for safe traveling!

* Watching "Little Men", writing this blog post, and on Pinterest.

* Fresh milk from our new Jersey cow! (post about later)

* Almost finished with the book of Proverbs! I am on chapter 30!

* Netflix. Need I say more?


7 comments :

  1. Have fun at Kari Jobe concert! Praying!! I luv Netflix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emmy!
    Your like my top commenter! lol
    I should have a "Most Popular Commenter" award! lol Cause, I am pretty certain you would win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aaliyah! I have been on Pinterest a lot today, as well...
    I hope you enjoy the concert. :)
    I am also reading Proverbs.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome time seeing Kari Jobe!! Are you going to do a blog on it?? :D
    Loved the blog by the way!!

    Sara-Jayne xx
    growingingodsimage.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love Netflix? I've found so many amazing shows from it :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/12/2013

    Trust me, if you feel like spring is summer that is a good thing! We just got a bunch of snow just after it was almost gone! My little corner of the world is really... white right now. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️