joy.

this post is about the "extreme" joy, I told you about in my awe+awk post.


Shadows Into Light Photography (My photography)


around December, I am going to get  wonderful Christmas gift.
A baby brother, or sister!
Our family is in such joy! I will officially have seven siblings, when this baby is born! To some, that might seem like a pain. Nope. I count each and every one of my siblings a joy, and a privilege.
Please be praying though. My mom has had eight miscarriages, one a set of twins.
She started spotting one Sunday morning, and was cramping all night, and we were all worried, but still keeping our faith in believing the baby would be fine. Mom stayed home, while we went to church. We were almost to church when Mom called. (Keep in mind Mom was only 10 weeks along)
She heard a heartbeat! A good steady, 166, heartbeat! Praise the Lord! Mom said she was either further along then she thought, or the Lord was just confirming to her, that everything was okay. Everything has been fine since, and she is still hearing that beautiful little heartbeat!
In 3 weeks, she is going to find out what the gender is of the baby! Although we are almost positive it is a boy, because we had four boys, before we finally had a girl! (Glory) So we are all VERY excited and so very thrilled! Please be praying!




~Aaliyah~

6 comments :

  1. That's awesome that you're getting a new sibling, Aaliyah! And I will definetly be praying! <3

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting!! I remember finding out when my mom was going to have a baby! It was always such a thrill!! But now that the youngest is almost 3 were thinking were done with siblings but now we have nieces and nephews to take over ;) Actually we find out what my brother and sister in-law are having on Friday. I will be an aunt for the 5th time around October 17th (that's my sister in-laws due date):) Aaany way.. Congrats! I will be praying for your Mom and the baby and your family!!♥

    God bless,
    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

    I am SOOO jealous!!!!!!!!

    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments! And thank you for being SO considering and praying for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaliyah!

    So excited for you and your family! A similar prayer request from my side also: my mom is expecting number Nine! We are so excited but also seeking prayer. My younger sister has Cerebral Palsy due to lack of oxygen during birth. Along with other complications the doctor said having children could be dangerous. Scary... We are so excited any way! Children are a blessing! Congrats to you again!

    Much Love
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah,
    I will be praying for you, and your new precious baby brother or sister! And thank you so much for praying for us! I appreciate it more than you know!

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️