Survey Answers.

Hello! I am so grateful for all of the people who took my survey.
Almost all my answers were so sweet and kind. Although I had one person give me all very negative answers. But anyways, here are Q+A.

Do you wear make-up?
-----------------------------
Nope! I do not wear make-up, and don`t plan to. Your skin is damaged by it,
and truthfully, I think girls are much prettier without it. I might wear foundation (i mean in the future) or
something when I have bad acne problems, but nothing more.

What are your familys modesty standers?
----------------------------------------------------
Yayy! I love these kind of questions!
Hmm..
 Skirts and Dresses
------------------------
For my family we personally think that wearing
skirts is what God wants us to do, according to Deuteronomy 22:5. "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this."
But, I wear gacho`s around the house alot!  But when we do wear skirts (or dresses), my Dad prefers us
to wear knee length or longer.


Tops
------
We wear high neck tops, or if tank-top is needed, that is as close to collar bone as
possible. And I personally, do not wear sleeveless. If I have a sleeveless shirt, I wear a cardigan or a shirt
underneath.

What kind of church do you go to?
-------------------------------------------
My family goes to a non-denominational church. We go by what the Bible says, not a religon.
Our church is called "The Chapel". I know, when you think of that name, you think of Catholics.
Nope! We are just Christians here! The Chapel Website 

 
  Keep on coming with the questions!

~Aaliyah~ (Survey link in below post)

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️