Survey Answers!

Hello! Here are some more survey answers!


Where is your SewBasic movie available to buy, and what is your favorite movie?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, about my movie, you can email me at: growinginhisimage@yahoo.com for more info,
and prices. (I will give you a big discount for being the first costumer!)
My favorite movie.... Probably "The Bible: The epic Miniseries." or "Pride and Prejudice" (1995)


Are you homeschooled?
----------------------------
Yes! I went to a Christian school in first grade for about a month,
but other than that I have never been to school. In fact, I don`t even know what a public school looks like!


Well that's all!
I might post more later :)\

Aaliyah

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️