capture the memories... // a dare.

capture..
capture the memories.
I chose that as my title, because, most the memories I have, I have captured.
I love stealing people, and then shooting them with my Canon. (don`t worry, it`s just a camera!)
life is a beautiful thing. memories, is what lasts. not the clothes you had, not the things that people did to you that hurt you. so go ahead, click that capture button. I dare you.
go outside, and take some photos, or take some with your family. if the don`t, beg them on your hands and knees if you have to! hahahaa!
I love the so many memories. and the camera I use to capture them.
my dare is this:
capture your memories, post them to your blog, and post a link to my blog, and tell your followers, that you are part of my "capture the memories" challenge, and do one post every week, for a month.
I will do the exact same. I darreeee you! I double dog dare you!






1 comment :

  1. This sounds like a really good idea!! I might just join in!!! :)
    Sara-Jayne <3
    growingingodsimage.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️