coming soon

so! I am sitting here, sipping jasmine lemon tea.. it is seriously sooo delicous. like seriously, go get some. We (my family) FINALLY  got a laptop. So now i can blog SO much more and edit videos.
I am planning on making a blogging schedule so that i make a goal to post on certain days.
What kind of posts would you like to see more of?

And as for the videos you wanted, i have one filmed and edited, i just have to upload it. I plan to do that tonight or tomorrow... But i really need ideas on videos. I am not that creative minded, so i need as much help as i can get! haha!

So i love you guys and hope you have a awesome day!

4 comments :

  1. I usually like videos with just nature and calming music...that's just me though. ;) Looking forward to the coming posts! :D
    ~Sarah Margaret♥
    trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! That's a great idea! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hey Aaliyah! ♥

    I'm glad we'll be seeing (or, well, reading) more of you!
    Hm. I'd like DIY posts, as well as maybe recipe posts?

    PS: I started a new blog, would you check it out and follow me?
    I'd appreciate it.
    silentfleetingmoments.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you :)
    From what I can tell, it's a lovely blog! And yes those are wonderful post ideas! Thanks so much ya wonderful thing 😊

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️