// worship wednesday //

so blogger props to me.
i forgot "music monday". *annoyed emoji here*

So this will have to do!

"Wasteland" by NEEDTOBREATHE

I have been loving this song.
it speaks to me.
it reminds me alot of the dark time i went through (post below).
my favorite line of the song is:

"yeah in this wasteland, where im livin' there is a crack in the door filled with light,
and its all that i need to shine yeah in this wasteland, where im livin' there is a crack in 
the door filled with light, and its all that i need to get by." 

Just hold on to that hope of the light at the end of the tunnel.
it will come.
i hope you will enjoy this song as much as i did.




Aaliyah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️