music monday

hey!!! I hope your mondaze isn't too bad.
I am here today with a couple worship songs for you to enjoy :)) music is one of my greatest passions. so here you go!


      I recently purchased the "Art of Celebration" Rend Collective vinyl for my record player, and forgot how awesome RC is! I will never forget how amazing their concert was though. *heart eyed emoji*


                        every time I hear this I just melt. for sure a favorite.




these guys. :) even if Klove kinda ran this song in the ground (they are so good at that, dontcha think? lol) when it first came out, it's still soooooo good and for sure a favorite of mine. 

                                                       "Only Your Love" by Kari Jobe
ah. i love this one toooooo. the two concerts i went too of hers were equally amazing as Rend Collectives.

welp.
that's all for now, i suppose.
expect more posts very soon loves! :)))))

-Aaliyah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️