quote of the week

hey lovelies! I have forgotten about this little thing I started and I vow to continue! there are too many beautiful quotes to not be shared with others :)) It's a short post, but better than nothing eh? haha!
so this weeks quote is:

"What if I fall?"
"Oh, but darling. What if you fly?"

maybe you would consider this is over-used, I don't know, but it's so meaningful! Instead of being scared of failing, lets just try. something beautiful could come because we tried. I am very much a perfectionist and fearful of messing up, and I fear others judgement so strongly, so this speaks to me saying, "get out of your comfort zone" which is something I really wish I was better at. 

via pinterest

So, don't fear failure. fear the regret you'll have in the end if you miss a chance you wish you would have taken.

Aaliyah
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️