IMPORTANT

I am groaning like, the entire time I'm typing this. Just sayin.

So you may or may not know, but Blogger has officially decided.
They are removing any possible way to follow unless you ae using Google Friend Connect via your Google account.
Only Lady Mary can fully describe this situation.
If you are following with Yahoo, Orkut, or OpenId (anonymous), you will need to follow my blog using your Google account instead.
WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS IN 2011 IT WAS SO AWFUL AND THEY FINALLY AGREED TO CANCEL IT AND NOW THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!
that was such a dark and scary time for us bloggers. *tear drop*

So anyways, that was really simple, but I was advised to tell my dear followers, and so I did!

this is so random (my randomness is too real. I'm the princess of randomosity) but I just saw a commercial of these ladies comparing Windows 10 to their Mac and they are like: ohmygoodness my Mac doesn't do that. I'm so jealous.
And I'm just sitting here shaking my head NO.
If you haven't updated your computer to Windows 10, take my advice and don't do it okay?
As Abbiee so wonderfully said, "The aesthetics don't make up for the lousiness."

Okay, that's all for today.
Love you guys.
You all deserve ice-cream.

 photo Untitledname_zpsdebxbsvl.png

4 comments :

  1. Downton Abbey gifs for the win! But everything else discussed... less of a win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Downton gifs are basically amazing. Bless the creators. All of them. And yes.. Totally not a win. :(

      Delete
  2. thats awful. I have a yahoo account but I think I just followed you with it?? not sure? google has so many issues and really needs to get its crap together. lol.

    anyhow.

    hey! new follower here :) your blog is beautiful! I cant wait to read more of what you have to say :) God bless you, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, haha!

      And yay!! Thank you so much for reading, Faith!

      Delete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️