HELLO MARCH | GOALS

It's just my nature to be really sentimental about things that some people would consider very weird to be sad over. But if you've followed my blog for awhile, you probably already know this :)

On the last day of any month of the year (but especially December 31st. Goodness, talk about a flood of emotions for me. I already know I'm weird. No need in telling me *laughing emojis*), I always sit on my floor that night during my "introvert time", and think about that month: things I loved and want to relive, and also the not-so-good days, and things I want to do differently the next month. I try not to ponder on things I'd like to change because I can't change them. Leave the past right where it's at.

I get kinda down when I think about the fact that most days I don't do everything I wanted too, and I don't practice the things I wanted to practice, or regretting chances I didn't take. I'm getting a lot better at the latter, though. ;)

Life is such a crazy adventure.
The adventure can sometimes feel like an easy hike in beautiful mountains overlooking rolling hills, or it can also feel like walking through a rocky path with thorn bushes at your feet.

I am grateful for the precious gift of life, nonetheless.


Through every song that fills my heart and makes me so glad I laugh,
every sun ray that touches my skin.
Each sporadic snowball fight, outing, or coffee date.
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
or that first dip in the pool when summer finally comes.
Each time the wind blows and messes my hair up,
or when I look up at night and just stare at the constellations for awhile.
Whenever I feel God so close to me it sends chills through me, 
or even when I see my favorite shade of blue,
I am more grateful every day for life and the simplistic beauties it brings.



I wish I was more productive, and I wish I spent more time doing the things I love, and I wish I put more effort into seeing the many friends I never see anymore, but best not to wish one's life away.
Life is such a mess, but it's such a beautiful one.
 It comes with its share of heartache and struggle, but I wouldn't trade my ability to live and breathe for anything. It's something a lot of people don't even get the chance to have.

So I'm making a vow to myself, and maybe (hehe, hopefully) you'll be inspired and do the same.
I want to do more with my life this month.
So right here, I'm making a list of things I want to do more of this month.


i. Practice, at least, two of my instruments every day.
ii. Watercolor. I'm new at it, but I'm already seeing improvement, and I love it so much :)
iii. Look into volunteering at my public library.
iv. Work on planning the parties and sleepovers I've wanted to have for ages now.
v. Do a creative photo-shoot.
vi. Get on the ball about learning my Greek and Hebrew.
vii. Finish Pride and Prejudice.


Well, there's seven goals for March 2016.
Let's see if I stick to them :)




 photo Untitledname_zpsdebxbsvl.png

2 comments :

  1. I SEE THE BEAUTIFUL WATERCOLOR I APPLAUD YOU. I APPLAUD THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH, ALIVIA! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE LIKE A LITERAL DEAR.

      Delete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️