#GROWINGTOLIVE IV

I'm back with the fourth segment of #growingtolive!
It's so exciting to have things to share with you every week.
A big thank you to everyone who participates!

This week's quote is:

Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious.
Keep your priorities straight, your mind right, and your head up.
Do well, live well, dress really well.
Do what you love, love what you do.
It's time to start living.



AVA:
// blog //


Inspired by lyrics from Etta James' song, "At Last"
#watercolor #growingtolive #heart #clover


VERONICA:


Exploring old buildings with @growinginhisimage 
#growingtolive


ME:


I don't think I've ever had so many goosebumps in my life.
#nataliegrant #growingtolive #WEWININTHEEND! #beonetour


 As always, email me at growinginhisimage@yahoo.com or DM me on 
Instagram (@growinginhisimage) to be feautured!

2 comments :

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️