HELLO OCTOBER || GOALS

FIRST OF ALL HOW THE EVEN IS IT OCTOBER???? LIKE SERIOUSLY??? NO SERIOUSLY??? HOW???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! Lowkey freaking out because fall just got here but it's already going by. :') hlp mi

SECOND OF ALL: I failed at every single one of my goals so needless to say there is no point in grading them so I won't. But I still want to achieve these so here's last months goals again.




1. Do better at my THM diet. (Even though I love eating healthy it's still hard not to cheat, haha.)
2. WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH THE GIRLS THIS MONTH, AALIYAH!!!
3. Get super motivated about school. (I don't know why I'm setting this as a goal cause we all know this ain't gon happen lol)
4. Get over my artist's block and GET THE ARTSY THINGS DONE!
5. Try really, realllyyyy hard to get posts out.


sorry for being a horrible blogger :')
-aaliyah

13 comments :

  1. HAVE AN AMAZING MONTH YOU WONDERFUL BLOGGER YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME AS GRACE ANNE.

    HAVE A GREAT MONTH YOU AMAZING BLOGGER. Go get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH I LOVE YOU BOTH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

      Delete
  3. GAH ITS OCTOBER!!!!! Happy October, Aaliyah! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES FINALLY!! Hapoy October to you as well!!

      Delete
  4. YOU ARE AN AWESOME BLOGGER TAKE THAT BACK YOU ARE NOT HORRIBLE IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD

    *hugs you viciously*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also wow that is the most appropriate gif ever *MUCH HIGH FIVES*

      Delete
    2. I WON'T TAKE IT BACK BECAUSE I STILL HAVEN'T CONVINCED MYSELF THAT THAT IS TRUE. BUT THANK YOU WOW ILY

      and right that gif though

      Delete
  5. You're an amazing blogger Aaliyah! I love your goals! :)

    Have a great week!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh!! Thank you so much, Allie!! I really appreciate that.

      Delete
  6. I KNOW POSTING can be so hard sometimessss.
    Your blog is so cute...I feel like I've been following it forever (or around two years XD).
    You can check out my rambles at Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)leave me a note to let me you stopped by!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWHhh!!! Thank you so much!!

      And yes, you have followed me for a long time! I appreciate that so much :) And I will!!

      Delete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️