THE PAST MONTH OF MY LIFE IN A SERIES OF UNEDITED PICTURES

 Hey, you all!!! IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG. I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts. I have had a very serious case of writer's block on top of a super busy schedule. I'm not promising that I'm going to be busting out the posts like crazy again but I am going to try! πŸ’— But for today, I decided to show you what the past month has looked like for me through series of unedited pictures! These pictures are in no way "aesthetic", haha. Some of these I have posted on my Instagram, but these are raw photos. You'll see that I spend time with pretty much two friends, I'm always at church, and it's just a good life, y'all. Hehe. There's no fancy formatting, just a good 'ole life update. SO LET'S GET INTO IT, SHALL WE???



OCTOBER 9TH, 2016
---------------------------
On this day we went to a local pumpkin patch with my church family! It was a blast. Here pictured is my lovely friend, Kendra, as we get lost walk through the corn maze!



OCTOBER 14TH, 2016
----------------------------
The first time I'd seen one of my best friends, Veronica, in a good while! We hadn't even talked that day but we ended up sorta matching, hahaha. It was pretty funny. 



OCTOBER 17TH-22ND, 2016
-----------------------------------
We celebrated Sukkot for the first time this year. It was a lot of fun. We had people over nearly every night and we ate and sang and had a good time around the fire.





OCTOBER 22ND, 2016
-----------------------------
Walmart adventures before we headed to a fall festival/bonfire that my church was having. What a night. I love my church family so much. And anytime I can sit around a fire playing music with my favorite people is a good time. πŸ’™






OCTOBER 27TH, 2016
-----------------------------
My church has an AMAZING food ministry which my family helps work! This includes a lot of time spent at church and late nights, but I don't mind a bit! It's so rewarding. 



OCTOBER 28TH, 2016
-----------------------------
On this day, my church attended a youth rally at my friend Dakota's church. It was such a good service. And afterward, they had a bonfire! And apparently, it's just a custom for their church to roast bacon (yes, you read that right) over the fire. I wasn't going to try it but Dakota insisted and made me a piece πŸ˜‚ I have to admit... It tasted AMAZING. Try it, lol.



NOVEMBER 5TH, 2016
----------------------------
This day my friends, Dakota and Veronica, were both over and my brothers had some friends over as well, so we decided to all walk down to Lake Cumberland. It's literally right through the woods behind my house! We had a blast! (Veronica took these pictures)





NOVEMBER 6TH, 2016
-----------------------------
To quote my Instagram caption, 
"If there were ever a picture to describe how different our styles are... I think it'd be this one."



NOVEMBER 7TH, 2016
-----------------------------
This day we took a short trip to Tennessee! My niece was visiting with us so we had to take her back to my sister anyways, so we decided to just stay the night and do some stuff! Veronica was off school for four days, I believe, so she was able to go with us! 

(YES I HAVE HER UNDER "FAT LARD" ON SNAPCHAT, VERYYYY LONG STORY LOL)


(When you try to get an aesthetic picture of you drinking your morning coffee, but your mom photobombs and your brother shakes while he takes the picture :'))
(THE VANS STORE WAS A DREAM 😍)
(last stop: Dixie Stampede!)

NOVEMBER 9TH, 2016
------------------------------
My mom got my friend Dakota and I matching Converse shirts while we were in TN! So here is us sporting them, lol.



NOVEMBER 15TH, 2016
----------------------------
I received a letter from one of my absolute FAVORITE blog friends!!! Grace Anne, this was so lovely! *sobs*



NOVEMBER 19TH, 2016
------------------------------
 Little baby Mercy!!! She's growing up so fast. I just can't get over how cute she looks in this hat, haha!



NOVEMBER 21ST, 2016
-----------------------------
What else do you do on a sick day but play with Snapchat, watch Downton Abbey, and drink tea?!
And yes, I'm all better now, but it was a rough four days! I still wasn't even feeling that great on Thanksgiving. BUT I'M ALL GOOD NOW SO IT'S FINE!



NOVEMBER 23RD, 2016
-------------------------------
Some of my LITERAL FAVORITE BLOGGERS EVER and I had our first video call!! 
It was me, AbbieKatieRachel, and MaryShelley! Hopefully, next time we will have Olivia and Grace Anne join us ;) then all the "aesthetic baegels" will be together, haha! 



NOVEMBER 24TH, 2016
-------------------------------
And of course, can't forget yesterday. Thanksgiving! Here is a picture of pie, because honestly, the only decent pictures I have from yesterday.. are of pie... πŸ˜‚




I hope you enjoyed seeing what my life has looked like this past month! It's been crazy, but I wouldn't have had it any other way! 
-aaliyah xx

30 comments :

  1. how do you know so many people though πŸ˜‚ looks like you've had a great month πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA when I seen this comment I literally laughed out loud. But right, like I have so many friends it's honestly ridiculous. *hair flip* bahahhahaa!

      And I have!! :))

      Delete
  2. You are to cute! I loved all these photos, they are the perfect way to catch up when you have been busy or ha writers block! (Me currently!) Grace is so sweet! I want in on letter writing! (; Did you guys make pie? They look really good, I just went with cheese cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha awhhhh!!!! Thank you so much!!! And yes, totallllyyyy agree. Writers block will be the death of me, lol. AND ISN'T SHE LIKE WOW I LOVE HER. Yes, we did make several pies! Cheesecake sounds equally amazing wow *heart eyes*

      Delete
  3. dakota :):);););) jkjk BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT MONTH i loved looking at these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol HOW DID I KNOW ONE OF YOU WOULD MENTION DAKOTA *laughing emojis* I can't lol AND I DID IT WAS A GOOD MONTH IT REALLY WAS <3 LOVE YOU GIRLIE

      Delete
  4. honestly I'm crying I love this so much.
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US YOURE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN OKAY<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GRACES LETTER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      Delete
    2. I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE YOURS AHHH ^^^^^^

      Delete
    3. honestly I'm crying because I love YOU so much.
      YOU'RE SO WELCOME WAAAAHHHH THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND JUST BEING FANTASTIC WOWWWWWW

      and right her letter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE DO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    Also brb CRYING BC THERE'S MY LETTER AND IT'S IN THIS POST AND YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT AND WOWOWOW JUST CRYING IN GENERAL. :''''''')

    ilysm <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKAY OKAY OKAY I PLAN ON IT!!! Maybe even make it a monthly thing?????? idk!!

      AND YES SAME AINWFOIWNDINFDS

      ilymorrreeee

      Delete
  6. It looks like you've had an awesome month!! AND OMG GRACE IS THE ABSOLUTE SWEETEST.
    like honestly your month just looks so awesome and cool. AND THOSE PIES. Gahh now I just really want peanut butter pie. *sigh*
    I LOVED THIS POST <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I did <3 it was GREAT. AND ISN'T SHE THOUGH????

      PEANUT *clap* BUTTER *clap* PIE *clap* IS AMAZING. *sighs back*

      THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

      Delete
  7. Well...you know...pies are most important ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude that pie picture is so aesthetic! Also sometimes ya' just gotta write a blogpost with unedited pictures! IT WASH SHO GOODDD

    rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhhh thank you!!!! And yes, I totally agree hehee THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!

      Delete
  9. That pie looks SO GOOD. You southerners have it good with bonfires! I live in a state that probably has a smaller population than Kentucky but has a larger landmass overall, but then I also live in a town where we can't have large fires, so it kind of sucks. BUT DUDE I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF MOTHERS PHOTOBOMBING PHOTOS. When you want to do it for the aesthetics but it fails. :(

    xoxo Morning

    P.S. I want to ask a favor of you: on my blog, I'm hoping to create a blogger end-of-the-year yearbook, and I was wondering if you'd like to join or help spread the word? All of the information can be found in my most recent post, here. It'd be really cool if you'd tag along-- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually was REALLY REALLY GOOD LOL

      And yes, we really do, lol! And ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I bet it does stink :( But hey, us southerners will let you come build a bonfire anytime *emoji with shades* AND HAHA RIGHT!!!!!

      And I just put in my form for your yearbook!! I am so excited for it!!

      Thank you for your comment, lovely!

      Delete
  10. I love these posts! :)

    Have a good day, Aaliyah!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you!!! You have a good day too, Allie! <3

      Delete
  11. This is awesome! I always love these kind of posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And I do too :))

      Delete
  12. HOW ON EARTH ARE THESE PHOTOS "NOT AESTHETIC"

    SSHHHHHHHHH YOU

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to scroll back to see if I'd commented yet because I couldn't remember. XD Not that it's obvious I'm not a morning person or anything...aahaha.

    ALL OF THESE. <3 the matching shirts you guys got, the BONFIRE (which is one of my favorite things, man), the trip + the picture of you by the window drinking coffee that looks like it came from Pinterest, just everryythinngg. I agree with Grace Anne, DO MORE OF THESE. It's so fun for all us long distance frans to feel like we get to do life with you :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahahahhaaa!!!

      <3 THANK YOU WAHHHH!!

      I will totally do more!! It was fun :)

      Delete
  14. HAHAHA WOOOOO. THIS LOOKS SO WONDERFUL CRYYY :'))))))))) oh my gosh. literally the entire month. and the video call!!! waahTA. THAT LOOKED LIKE SO MUCH FUNNY WOOO. <3

    loved hearing about this. also grace anne's letter is GOALS. screaming over that. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEPPPPP YES, IT WAS ALL SO FANTASTIC :')

      and right???? she is all around goals, lol

      Delete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️