NEW YEARS VLOG IS LIVE!!!

Heyyyy!!! Okay, so, here's the deal. I know I said I was going to record this with my Canon, but I have been sick for several days now and the last thing I feel like doing is dealing with the process of filming and editing 😂 sssoOoOoOoooooo, I hope the HORRIBLE webcam quality is enough to suffice. DO YOU ALL REALLY EVEN NEED TO SEE MY SICK SELF SO CLEARLY??? No. Probs not. I was looking pretty rough, fam. I still want to try and make some videos for the blog with my camera, though. I've always had a fascination with videography, but it's something I haven't really played with since I was probably 13. So that'll be fun. But without further adeiu, here's the vlog!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY AWKWARD SELF <3




FAVORITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS:
(in no order)

@jacyraynunbroken (lol bc bff)
@katerinad17 and her sister @ninette1998
@juliannacreating
@bonniekatez
@soelsister
@imhaleyjane
@haileydevine
@lydcaroline
@okay and basically all my blog friends because I cANNOT choose between any of you all!!!
Seriously, the blogger community has some serious talent.


11 comments :

  1. Awwwww thank you!! You are one of our fave insta friends too :) I'm going to try more videography this year too! Should be fun. But this video is set to private so I can't watch it :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says the video is private........ I HOPE YOU CAN FIX IT SOON BECAUSE THIS LOOKS VERY EXCITING

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Tho I'm so sorry your sick! I hope you feel better soon!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol so agreed on the airplane like no way thx xP

    aww, hope you feel better soon - and guurrrll - your hair is just adorbs <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. like the whole thing <3 wooow. I JUST REALLY LIKE IT.
    I hope you feel better soon!! Being sick is no fun.
    AND DUDE I WANT TO GO TO ISRAEL TOO. Must must must must must go. MUSTTTT.
    And I feel you on videography. THAT IS MY PASSION. Ever since I was young I've always done that, and I still love it. And it's kind of annoying because I'm not allowed to film a vlog of myself....but OH WELL. I love watching them in the meantime lol what fun

    LOVED THIS THOUGH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also #historygeeksunite and girlll you were up for 39 hours SO PROUD OF YOU.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1/20/2017

    YESSS BLIMEY COW, JORDAN, AND KATIE. I'm the anon who sent those questions :) Hopefully you're not creeped out by my anonymity; I'd like to have a blog, but I don't at this point :P I don't really listen to secular music either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahahahahahahah!! YOU SANG XD XD XD *sigh* this thing is just too awesome *waits for abbiee and liv to do a video*

    srsly though, I watched almost this entire thing. I LOVE YOUR LONG VIDEOS + your hair is so cute k

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ARE THE CUTEST PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PLANET OKAY?

    Also I was literally dying when you called me savage in the video like hello crying XD I HAVE PLEASED THE SASS MASTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fam this video was the best

    also your insta is my favorite if i had to choose like its goals


    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU ARE SO CUTE GAAAH
    Abby
    http://quillsandcurtsies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️