(look at ussss aren't we cuteee???)
JacyRayn and I are the epitome of long distance best friends. (If you count being two hours away long distance. We do. *laughing emojis*) Some people think it's absolutely crazy and impossible to be so close but so far away. And if it makes them feel any better our rad relationship confuses me everyday as well. *laughing emojis* But I am here to tell you that is is indeed possible! We are the proof!! Our relationship has been such a blessing to the both of us and we want to share with you what we've learned about being long distance along the way! ENJOY!
And don't forget that my answers will be on Jacy's blog! Check it out and give a follow! (cuz if u don't follow my bestie you can't follow me *sinister emojis*)
Hello, lovely readers! *throws waffles and sparkles*
Aaliyah recently had the fabulous idea to interview each other and do a tag! So without further adieu, here it goes!
01. HOW DO YOU THINK OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS BENEFITED FROM BEING LONG DISTANCE?
I think we have a more solid foundation than most other friendships. Even though we are long distance, it means we have to try more and that we have to be creative in how we communicate, so we cherish our time together more. It's much different when you go quite a few months in between seeing each other, so you hold on to every second longer.
02. WITH THAT BEING SAID, IS THERE A WAY YOU THINK OUR FRIENDSHIP COULD HAVE BENEFITED FROM NOT BEING LONG DISTANCE?
I do! It's really a struggle to be long distance sometimes because you can't always be there for every little moment. (i.e. MERCY JUBILEE BEING BORN UGH) Although I want to be there for everything all the time, it's called long distance for a reason!
03. DO YOU JUST HATE LONG DISTANCE WITH A FIERY, BURNING PASSION WHEN I HAVE BUFFALO DIP AND YOU DON'T? hehe
Do I really have to answer this when you KNOW that anywhere buffalo dip is and I am not is a problem?
04. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?
COMMUNICATION!!!! Communicating regularly in various ways is super important to keep up with a long distance relationship! It can be really hard sometimes but it pays off! The memories are amazing and last a lifetime!
05. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY OF US BEING LONG DISTANCE FRIENDS?
My absolute favorite memory is writing letters to each other and the names! Every time Aaliyah and I write letters we try to use a new pair of people who go together! It's quite funny and so much fun! (It also leaves the door open for a ton of inside jokes!) My personal favorites are Jonathan & David, Woody & Buzz, and Will & Carlton.
|(note from Aaliyah: I just thought this was needed)|
06. WHAT ARE TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE INSIDE JOKES WE SHARE? (and we aren't explaining so have fun with this, readers *laughing emojis*)
1.) I used to sing that to my cow
Well, that's about all! *sniffles*
"Good friends are like stars. You don't have to see them to know they're always there."
DON'T YOU DARE FORGET TO HOP OVER TO JACY'S BLOG! I SEE YOU RETHINKING IT! DON'T! hehe
I hope you enjoyed the little post we cooked up for you!
But now we want you to grab your long distance bestie and do the same! There's not any major rules but here ya go:
1. Link back to both of our blogs (because kindness, bro).
2. (Obviously) Change question #3 to something that represents your relationship. (I mean if that's buffalo dip then by all means keep it cause we all know that buffalo dip is life itself I mean come on it's too good for correct grammar)
3. HAVE FUN!
Yeah.. Really easy rules. ;)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Don't forget to tell us if you did the tag because we want to see!!!