The Valentines Day Poll Results!

Ok well here it is! FINALLY! lol I just love Valentines Day! Don`t you? I just can`t wait until
Saint Patricks Day! And Then April Fools,And then my Birthday is April 23rd! Sorry!
I got lost in my own little world there! So here's the results!

2 People Voted That They Would Rather Have:
Chocolate for Valentines Day!

2  People Voted That They Would Rather Have:
A Card for Valentines Day!
0  People Voted That They Would Rather Have:
A Stuffed Animal for Valentines Day!

5  People Voted That They Would Rather Have:
All of The Above for Valentines Day! (me too! lol)

                     May God Bless You and Keep You Always!
                                              ~Aaliyah~

No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️