Singers, Siblings, and Shoes!

I am SO excited to be answering these questions! So here they are!
First up,


Who is your favorite singer?

Well... That is a very hard question! hehe! I have a lot of singers I enjoy listening to! But if I had to pick one.... I think it would be JJ Heller. My second favorite would be Kari Jobe. I love both of their songs, but most of all their voices!

How old are you?

I am ten years old as of now, but April 23rd 2012 I will be eleven!
I am SO excited!
What kind of things do you like doing?

Well, I like to to a LOT of things, I love to read, sew, crochet, pick flowers, especially photography, crafts, doing other girls hair, hiding in the hay on our farm from my little siblings, drawing, and LOTS more!

How many siblings do you have?

My life is very blessed with six siblings!
I love my family SO much!

Amber is 17. Devin (only eleven months younger than I) is 10.
Elijah is 7 but his birthday (which is very close to mine) is April 21st and then he will be 8. Josiah is 6. Judah is 4. And Glory Anna is 1!

What is your favorite pair of shoes?

Definitely TOMs !  I love them! And if I had to choose from the whole store, I would choose Either These or Definitely THESE!!

Keep those questions coming on this SURVEY!

~Aaliyah~




No comments :

Post a Comment

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️